It is an honor for our team to come alongside you in your mission and guide you in utilizing digital platforms to connect with your audience. How are we different from other marketing companies? Our team specializes in helping those who serve in the Christian radio industry. Learn more about Our Promise and Honeycomb.
Our Mission Statement:
Killer Bee will provide strategies that empower, unite, and connects with people searching for hope in a digital world.
- Empowering your team with mission-focused strategies
- Creating a common goal that is mission-focused to unite your team
- Connecting you with people searching for hope by being relatable and present
Are you asking yourself, "do I need a digital coach?"
Do you need help answering one or more of these questions?
- How can I connect with my customers?
- How do I relate to my customer’s story?
- What is my customer’s story?
- Where do I connect with my target clients online?
- How can I grow my client base?
- How do I describe what I do in a way that will resonate with my target audience?
- How do I develop a digital marketing strategy that my audience can relate to and does not feel like marketing?
- How do I build and manage our email list/campaign?
- How do I make sure my website delivers clarity and not confusion?
- How do I set digital goals and track results?
- How can we increase our online conversion rate?
- How do I streamline our digital efforts and expand our digital footprint?
- Does it make sense for me to use Social Media, and if so, how do I do it effectively? Which platforms should I use, and how about paid ads? Are they necessary?
- How do I create a daily/weekly digital marketing plan that people connect and relate to, and builds an audience that are target clients?
- How do I develop a network or community for my business?
- How do I manage my time and information more efficiently, and to let go of the things that don’t matter?
- How do I overcome the information overload, so that I can have more clarity and focus to do the things that matter most?
- How can I create more video content for our business?